Flash photography absolutely not occur in His presence.
Food - King Dietrich von Stroheim
- Steak, and lots of it, ideally cooked medium-rare
- Venison. Mmmm!
- Beef. Pork. Chicken. Turkey. See the pattern developing here?
- Fish. Fish tacos! Halibut, salmon, flounder, trout, etc.
- Fruits and vegetables
- His Majesty has no known allergies
- His Majesty believes some spicyness in food is good, an intestinal bonfire, not so much
- His Majesty drinks tea, no coffee. Preferred teas include flavored green or white tea, chai, and many others.
- Non-alcoholic favorites include His legendary and memetic Coconut Water (while fighting) and water (cold)
- His Majesty does not drink a lot of alcohol, but when he does, he enjoys well-aged scotch, cocktails, MEAD, good strong German beers, and for that matter, most beers other than IPAs.
- Black, red and silver are his favorite colors
- Persona is primarily 14th century German, but this Reign we are doing a fun and exciting Middle Eastern theme, primarily Ottoman and Persian!
Food - Queen Una Olfuss
- Rare steak, chicken, fish
- most deserts except fruit ones.
- Her Majesty has no known FOOD allergies.
- Spicy food beyond mild
- Her Majesty drinks Water, Sweet tea, coffee with milk and sugar.
- Her Majesty likes Pickle Juice esp. in the morning or after fighting
- Her Majesty also likes: Beers with salt, Mead, Sweet fruit wines, White or sweet white wines, Vodka or Rum drinks, Sweet drinks.. and Tequila chased with Pickle juice
- ALLERGIC to all Whiskeys, Bourbons and Scotch and Dark wines (Reds, etc) may cause Migraines
- Her Majesty's Persona is Rus Viking but they will be doing 1500's Ottoman Turkish this reign.
- She love cats and has two, so cat toys always welcome.
- Her colors are red/black and red/yellow
- Her Majesty also loves chocolate and especially chocolate covered espresso beans.
- Finally, she loves giving Largess to others in and out of Kingdoms, so please consider donating to their Majesty's Largess stockpile. So she may gift far and wide the treasures of Atlantia.